We are currently recruiting for an experienced Creative Online Marketing Executive to focus on the creative aspects of the website of a national leading retail and eCommerce company in Nottingham. This is a really exciting role with a huge scope and lots of progression opportunities for the right person!
Working closely with the whole marketing function, you will ensure creative consistency of their website that has over 100,000 visitors per week and support marketing teams across the business to centralise goals. You will need excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and challenge people in different marketing teams to manage their expectations based on priorities.
- Regular website improvements alongside monthly maintenance and new product launches
- Manage maintenance budget alongside Brand Manager
- Manage day to day delivery of website developments
- Test projects and maintenance work developed by their agency
- Write briefs for new projects and tasks for the development agency
- Plan and update content for product launches
- Ensure designs are consistent across TV advertising, social media, email marketing, print and website
- Sign off email marketing campaigns
- Use analytics tools such as Google Analytics and HotJar to review website performance and improvements
- Brief content and design teams to produce high performing content
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working with a CMS
- Ability to analyse what is and isn’t working on the website
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive to manage expectations and keep everyone updated on tasks
- Experience using Google Analytics or HotJar
- Good presentation skills with the ability to write clear and persuasive reports
If this sounds interesting, please apply immediately for a confidential discussion.