We are currently recruiting for an experienced CRM Campaign Manager for an internationally renowned manufacturer in Leicestershire.
The company has invested heavily into their business systems and processed to enhance customer journeys and personalisation, including their CRM and automation facilities. Their new CRM platform uses Marketo as it’s marketing automation partner to automate lead processes, nurture and ownership programmes as well as delivering Business as Usual campaigns.
The CRM Campaign Manager will ideally be a Marketo expert who can take CRM and marketing briefs and turn them into reality, working alongside their CRM team, CRM partners and Marketo themselves.
- Execute the global email marketing programme. This will include database messages across multiple markets, supporting multiple teams and training global automation platform users.
- Document new and existing processes and technological advancements
- Maximise advanced message automation opportunities and ensuring all systems are leveraging automation capabilities
- Execute and manage the customer journey. Working with multiple teams and stakeholders, establish everything required to deliver campaigns effectively, driving best practice at all stages
- Enable detailed reporting, working alongside the CRM Analyst
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role, ideally working with Marketo
- Passion for data and marketing automation
- Strong analytical skills
This company offer excellent personal benefits, discount benefits and some level of flexibility with working hours. If this sounds interesting, please apply immediately for a confidential discussion.