We are currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst for a national leading retail and eCommerce company in Nottingham.
The company has a huge amount of data coming from multiple sources both online and offline. This role will give you the opportunity to maintain and utilise this data and the Marketing Database to provide insight on customer behaviour and sales trends and help shape how the company uses this data in their decision making and across the business.
- Understand all the customer data touch points and ensure they maximise opportunities in the constantly changing digital landscape
- Overall digital data management and reporting
- Interpret the digital relationship between media, website and customer conversion
- Providing insight and recommendations for marketing and wider business objectives
- Analyse email marketing performance
- Support a robust testing programme with the web team-building
- Report on website performance
- Optimise web journeys
- Advanced Excel abilities
- Solid experience of Google Analytics, Tableau or similar web tool
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience analysing online campaigns, including paid search, email marketing, affiliates, display and social
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience applying data analysis and statistics to forecasting
If this sounds interesting, please apply immediately for a confidential discussion.