We are currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to focus on the website of a national leading retail and eCommerce company in Nottingham. This is a really exciting role with a huge scope and lots of progression opportunities for the right person!
Working closely with the whole marketing function, you will support development of their website that has over 100,000 visitors per week and support marketing teams across the business to centralise goals. You will need excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and challenge people in different marketing teams to manage their expectations based on priorities.
- Plan weekly and daily development for the website, working closely with the website and media teams and prioritising tasks
- Ensure planned development is within with budgets
- Support functionality of the website, page redesigns, new pages and new website components
- Analyse results of development once live
- Test development tasks alongside their digital agency on the staging website to ensure everything works seamlessly
- Raise tickets with clear user stories and KPI’s and sign off estimates
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working with a CMS
- Experience working in an agile web development environment is ideal
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage expectations and keep everyone updated on tasks
- Experience using Google Analytics or HotJar
If this sounds interesting, please apply immediately for a confidential discussion.