We are currently recruiting for an experienced Shopping/Consumer Marketing Manager for a genuine marketing leading retailer based in Greenford.
You will be part of their Innovation Consumer Shopping Understanding Team based at head office in Greenford. This team is responsible for providing consumer insights, market research and intelligence to enable key decisions within the business. You will support preparation, deployment and control of the annual market test plan ensuring compliance with quality standards & guidelines.
- Lead the Innovation Field Team of 3 people
- Manage forecasting and logistics associated with New Product Development trial management so you can deploy them into the market effectively
- Liaise with internal and external parties to manage the testing cycle
- Monitor test products to assess product performance
- Conduct research for new products alongside research agencies and the market research department
- Monitor product performance and communicate results to UK & European offices
- Track all new product development to support with budget management
- Collaborate with the Marketing department across all brands to share insights from the NPD tracker
- A proven track record and experience within a sales, category or shopper marketing role
- A solid understanding of the UK consumer market
- Experience using Nielsen Answers
- Excellent communication skills to deal with key stakeholders
- Another European language would be desirable but not essential
This is a really exciting time to join such a market leading company with a range of extremely successful brands. The company offer a competitive salary as well as a bonus, private healthcare, life assurance, pension, subsidised restaurant, free parking and a fully equipped gym.
If this sounds interesting, please apply immediately for a confidential discussion.