We are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Analyst for a national leading retail and eCommerce company in Nottingham.
The company has a huge amount of data, coming from digital and traditional sources and this role will give you the opportunity to maintain and utilise this data and the Marketing Database to provide insight on customer behaviour and sales trends and help shape how the company uses this data in their decision making and across the business.
- Use Alterian/IMS, Google Analytics and Excel to analyse data and determine customer behaviour, trends and patterns
- Interrogate data based on specific briefs to identify how customers will respond to different marketing activity and provide recommendations
- Recommend data tests and ensure all tests are set up so that all objectives are met and robust results are provided
- Design and produce reports on analysis that are understandable around the business
- Database maintenance
- Analyse historic data to predict future behaviour and sales
- Monitor and report on customer surveys
- Set up, maintain and develop dashboards for the marketing team and wider business
- Media reporting
- Competent with Alterian, Fast Stats or Access
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong understanding and experience of Google Analytics
- Experience working with digital data
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
If this sounds interesting, please apply immediately for a confidential discussion.