We are currently recruiting for an experienced SEO Executive to join an established SEO team in a national retail and eCommerce company in Nottingham.
You will live and breath SEO and enjoy working autonomously, as well as with a successful team. The SEO team are constantly ensuring the websites are technically optimised to attract and engage customers, improving natural search positions and traffic. You will also work to ensure high authority links are built from in-house creative campaigns.
- Use your technical expertise, including understanding HTML and search engine algorithms to make on-site and off-site enhancements for SEO
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in search engine algorithms and industry developments to always stay ahead
- Use your analytical skills to identify improvements, then share your findings with other marketing teams
- Develop and generate link-building ideas and strategies to attract links from new websites, regional press and high authority media
- At least 2 years experience in an SEO focused role
- Understanding of HTML for technical SEO improvements
- Solid experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog & other SEO tools
- Experience with offsite strategy and tactical implementation
- SEO copywriting skills & knowledge of how to write for search
- Strong Excel skills
Bonus twice per year
If this sounds interesting, please apply immediately for a confidential discussion.