We are currently recruiting for an experienced SEO Manager for a really exciting role with a market leader in their field who are aiming for world domination!
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of technical SEO for a network of websites that will be growing exponentially, both in the UK and abroad. You will have solid experience of organic search, ideally in an agency environment and be used to managing large projects.
You will need strong technical SEO skills in particular with some experience with HTML. You need to be strategy minded with an eye and a hunger to exploit all opportunities. You will be working alongside a content team, so will just manage strategy. You will also develop their link-building efforts, especially with guest posts.
- Manage the full lifecycle of SEO campaigns for multiple websites, from development to delivery and reporting
- Manage all on-page and off-page SEO strategies
- Develop a top-level content outreach strategy
- Ensure all websites are technically excellent and fully optimised
- Keep up to date with industry-wide technical developments and updates
- Work closely with content delivery teams
- Develop a paid search strategy
- At least 3 years organic search experience, ideally within a digital agency environment
- Strong technical understanding of SEO, including on-page SEO, links, content and social
- Strong SEO auditing/reporting skills
- Have experience working with tools such as Google Analytics, AHRefs, MOZ, Majestic & Screaming Frog
- WordPress is experience is advantageous
- PPC experience is desirable but not essential
This company is extremely driven and have huge and exciting plans, so this is a really exciting role for a driven SEO professional. They provide flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home and genuine progression opportunities so if this sounds interesting, please apply immediately for a confidential discussion.