We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Media Executive to drive social media projects for a national leading retail and eCommerce company in Nottingham.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of social media accounts for a number of brands, including paid and organic social media, product launches, social reporting, idea generation and analytics.
- Manage social media accounts for main brands, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- Manage design and execution of paid social, including work with digital agencies
- Manage social amplification of marketing campaigns
- Market product launches
- Formulate social media content for one-off and on-going campaigns
- Analytics and reporting of social campaigns to key stakeholders
- Push the boundaries of social to keep brands at the top of their game
- Work with development, creative and commercial teams
- At least one years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and comfortable with numbers and data analysis
- Passion for social media and digital marketing
- Experience working with the range of social media platforms
This company has a range of benefits, including ongoing training and development, a company pension and life-assurance scheme, 23 days holiday per year and product discounts.
If this sounds interesting, please apply immediately for a confidential discussion.